Paris France Travel Blog

BONJOUR FRANCE! 
HELLO, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE All OVER THE WORLD!

Writing a blog when you are too busy and tired is quite challenging. I wrote this blog for a long time, however, I don't have a chance to look back for my final review before I publish it. Anyway, in my previous blog title Travel blog My First Europe Trip Part One!  I mention my travel experience in Germany, Now here is the continuation of my part one blog. If you are new in this site just click the highlighted title of my previous blog so you could have an idea of what this article blog all about. I am excited to share with you guys about the part two blog which is trip to France; so please read until the end.

                                  Europe trip Part Two Germany to France!

7th day! the Journey to the Countries Boarders

From Germany to France, this is the day I left the hotel around 10 in the morning to catch the tram and go to the main train station of Neuss Dusseldorf Germany. From there I've waited for the bullet train traveling to Paris France. I went inside the train, and guess what! I could describe the train as wide and long not a normal train because it has facilities which normal train does not have it is fast that you could not even see properly the places outside the window you passing by; it has business class type chairs and you could compare it like in the plane chairs. Furthermore, the train has its own bar area which you could spend your time and order drinks or snacks if you feel hungry, it is pretty wide and it has toilets and a small washroom as well with complete stuff like soap, tissue etc, designed might be for long hour travel journey. Before the train moves one of the inspectors will ask your documents and since you are entering a different country you have to prepare your passport in case they need it but in my experience, they didn’t ask my passport only the ticket to scan and validate then you are ok. 

The route of the train passes the main train stations of Belgium (so.. this Asian girl know what her doing even it's her first time haha...). I feel wired and happy like a child, experiencing new things. You know it will make you feel more than amazed really I cannot explain the feeling. After 6 hours or more, evening time the train arrived in Paris, France station. The first thing I realized to do is to figure out how to locate the hotel accommodation because if you travel to a far place you will feel so tired even you are just sitting I want to rest on a nice bed that time. Since it is my first time to travel France I am confused and get puzzled how to figure out the places (well girl! I have to be brave and have the confidence to do this and that's the trill!) I am confident that I could reach the right location with the help of asking people and checking the location map. I am blessed that even though it was late hour there you could still see a large number of people around to talk and ask directions they are always approachable.

So I've reached the hotel then what happen is I expect that the hotel is good as I saw in the site where I booked it is nice, affordable and worldwide known hotel ( guys I have to be honest with you as this is what my blog is all about "sharing real experience!"). I was bit disappointed when I arrive there the hotel is not for people who go for a holiday I know that they are a well-known hotel so I think I should be ok there, but then I notice their staff are not that friendly and it’s like they are just playing around and not working. The card key that they give is not working properly they don't provide hygiene stuff in the toilet room and the hotel is under renovation and the worst thing I'm not a smoker so I don't really like the smell of cigarette smoke in the hallway and one more thing is if you ask them some cutleries like spoon and fork you have to go down and get it on their bar or restaurant. If I could rate them it is kind of like one level for a hotel but I could tell you guys that their hotel brand name is popular because they have in Abu Dhabi and in Manila as well so be careful on choosing online your hotel accommodation, I book it in booking.com  (guys I will not mention the hotel name here). Anyway, I just want to enjoy my vacation so I ignore that issue I put in my mind that I only need to stay there at night when I need to sleep because I want to spend my time going out the whole day.




The Bullet Train on my back 


The Train Station in France if you walk through the city train station there are a lot of people.



A day to Chill

The next day 8th as I was tired on the travel I woke up late stayed in the room and took my time to sleep more as I need plenty of energy when I go out and explore the city. On this day I just went out and go around the place. The good thing about that area, there are shops that you could buy Asian foods, pastries, groceries are everywhere and it is affordable. If beer is the common product that you could find in Germany here in France is different their wine and champagne are famous and it's cheaper you could by one bottle of wine with one to three Euro if you love red wine you will love to visit France often, they have a lot of variety of wine and champagne. One thing I notice on the street I wonder why homeless people are having a bottle of wine with them and not a hot cup of coffee or any hot beverage with them the same reason I mention in my blog part one Germany trip because of the cold weather they need to keep their self-warm and coffee will only help to keep them warm for a while then it will keep them awake. For the cold weather in their place its difficult for them to manage the cold compared to an alcoholic drink, it will stay in their body for a long period of time and maybe it can also help them to fall asleep with the type of whether they have. The place I stayed was quite far from the city but its fine, for me it is an interesting place they called it Alesia the 2nd to the last station if you are following the pink line most of the station are in underground.



The Map for Train Route

this is me walking along the street of Alesia


Street in the City of Paris
Street in the City of Paris

A couple taking their photo it looks like their prenuptial photo for their wedding I saw a photographer around them


I was thinking that this is a city hall but I am not sure it looks like a museum


City Walk 

Day 9th this day I wore my most comfortable boots because I need to do a lot of walking and also I make sure that I have scarfed and coat as it is going to winter season and the weather is cold. I explore the train route from Alicia to Paris to know on how it works and how much it cost if you buy tickets, if where the stations are also to know the location of the airport so when I will go back to Abu Dhabi I already knew where to go. There are different routes with the specific colors where you could determine the connection of the trains if you are following your itinerary it will be helpful because you could see the landmarks in the map and just connect your route to each station to reach the destination (you could find the map in each train station also they give a map for you to carry, just ask). It is fun and very adventurous since it is my first time there I need to be attentive on where I should go you need your mind to work to find your location and route. It's like playing puzzle just experience it in real life.


While walking, I notice that the buildings are so unique very artistic, so I took a lot of photos which I cannot include all here. I saw a group of children they are like kindergarten following their teacher they are so cute I've talked to some of them and say hi to me as well so adorable, and they are not afraid to talk to me they were there for a tour. I continue exploring the city and one couple approach me to take their photo they are from Europe but not exactly from France they are friendly I am happy to meet them they ask from where I am they say they are confused whether I am Korean or Japanese I said I am from Asia but not Japanese or Korean, I am from the Philippines then we start talking for like an hour and before they leave they advise me about happy love life well thanks to them even for a short period I get comfortable to talk to them.



I get tired walking I saw a bench empty. I sit there to relax my feet as I walk long distances I was looking around and observing my surroundings when an old lady set beside me I was smiling at her, and she starts to talk to me I found out that she is a Filipina she said she is waiting for her husband we talk a lot of things how she gets there, and she is not hesitant to talk about it we talk like anything but then her husband arrive she say goodbye to me, and they left. I continue walking and I realize I need to use a toilet I know public toilets need to pay a few euros but that time I couldn't find a public toilet, however a lot of restaurants and fast food around I tried one restaurant, but they don't allow even you pay for it you need to order and then you could use their toilet (what I notice is you can't use toilets unless you order food) the fast food has their on pin code which can find in the receipt of the food you ordered nobody can go inside if you don't have pin code that was a bit upsetting me I was not hungry because the night before I eat heavy meal and in the morning before I left the hotel I had heavy food I get forced to buy their meal just to access on the toilets. After long day of walking around the city of Paris I am about to go back to the hotel as the time change in Europe less one hour the sky get dark easily I lost my way but thank God I saw a girl, and I was lucky she is a Filipina too I approach her, and she guides me to my way to the metro station as she is also going there but not the same train I have to ride at least I was in the metro I could easily find way.




Me waiting for the train on underground metro station talking to some passengers too

The famous road in the City of Paris internet wifi is free here! 

A bridge towards the Parlament

Nice Arch you can see in many places in the city



A fountain that has a lot of statues


A street where the people gathered to see a performer like in the photo


At the top of Eiffel Tower

Day10th the very special day! I've seen the famous places. One which I was dreaming the Eiffel Tower in a not so far distance I took a lot of photos and every angle are so incredible. I experience going to the top of the Eiffel tower which is priceless. I stayed there until it gets dark I saw the view it’s unbelievable especially when the view of sunrise every corner has its own unique view and each level of the view deck can see some other countries ...... at the very top you could have a glass of champagne very romantic I seen a lot of couples I wonder how they can build it so beautifully. The place city itself is my dream took a lot of photos even people are looking at me I don't care I ask people around to take a photo of me and some are offered to take a photo of me and I will do the same. What I did is not really advisable as a person alone I advise going around making friends with the same people as you a tourist and introduce yourself be friendly to try to invite them to go with you if they are tourist they might also interest to explore the city be friendly like what I did.

On my journey I observe the surroundings and get a lot of ideas, from there you'll be proud of yourself, it improves my self-esteem and learned how to socialize with different people and I've met some tourist too. I reached the street which all luxurious and branded items I could can see people are getting crazy to see Louis Vuitton store which has long cued and one person at a time who can enter inside, so I didn't risk my chance to go there it will take my time to wait my turn due to a long lane. I've seen stores like channels, Prada, Luxurious branded Jewelry and many more. I was watching my surroundings and I could see people walking in that area both men and women are looking so gorgeous wearing high-end fashionable clothing (it’s like they are Hollywood actors and actress I compare mine then I just smiled).


The Louis Vuitton Shop on my back









The Notre Dame De Paris Church which they allow tourist to go around as it is a very old church and it is famous next to Vatican Church


A memorandum coin there are machines that you could avail those kinds of coins some are decorated or engraved of the saints figure or Mary figures









Look like a simple tower but when you reached at the top its incredible!


Up look tower view 


Amazing view at the top of the tower


Sunrise View at the top of Eifle Tower


The statue of the Engineers who Planned and Built Eiffel Tower


The Eifle Tower in the Dark light

The Majestic Disneyland Day

Day 11th the most exciting day of my trip not planned but a very majestic situation I decided to take it easy as I need to travel back to UAE on the next day. I just want to explore the other places by just riding train as I said just follow the color lane of the destination and you will not get lost I felt that the train I ride was unusual than the other train I rode as it has upper and underground comfortable sitting area and its nice and quiet with beautiful view from outside, while traveling the route of train rail I decide to try until the last destination of that lane route through places, then, I was lucky to reach the last station of the train it was quite far but beautiful scenery while on way, the thing is I wasn't aware that the last station is the Disney land but then I heard the announcement when about to go to the next and final station heard Disney land at first I thought I missed heard that as the electronic announcer voice was a bit slang, however, I was shook! Because I'm not paying attention with that but when I heard again “Disneyland” my reaction was priceless as I reach one of my dreams places the without any idea (although it should be in Hong Kong they are just like the same Disney land right?). I achieve two of my dream in one at a time and at that point, I am much happier which I could not really explain the feeling when you think that this can't be true! Just say wow, perfect, wonderful! I can't believe. I am just a young girl before whom don't think that I could do this in my present, the best moment of my life so far. In my hometown only a little chance to experience this kind of situation as a normal person you will choose to save the money or send back to family for support living.

Entrance to Disney Land Strict Security before proceeding 










In front of Sleeping beauty Castle the trademark castle of Disney land waiting for Grand Parade

Real life Cinderella and her Prince in the parade

Real life Beauty and The Beast

Fantasy Dancers

The Frozen Float Parade Ana and Elsa were there too!

Day 12th Journey to Remember

My flight depart at midnight I am bit emotional as I need to go back to my real life. The feeling enormous and I don't want to end the trip, but I need to go back to UAE because I need to resume my work there. There are a lot of things on my mind and I feel sad because this is the last day of my trip. At that point because of all these things there an incident happened on the plane. I unknowingly tapped the leg of the fellow passenger sitting beside me, while they serve dinner on the plane. I am not aware that she asked a beer to drink, she places it on her lap while I was picking the fork which I just drop on the floor under her seat she gave me a space to pick up the fork then it spill it on her leg and on her seat. I feel embarrassed I tried to help her but she immediately took a tissue and she didn't lift the can in her lap so it went through her chair. I feel sorry for her as it was my mistake and that happened. I offered my pillow and blanket to her just to cover the wet chair she was sitting. I ask her what should I do to make her feel OK she said it's OK that normally happen so don't feel sad. Anyway, it's an unforgettable experience, next time I should be careful on the plane especially when they serve a meal.

On the plane back to Abu Dhabi before Airborne


On the plane, before the incident happened

So, on the next morning, I arrived in Abu Dhabi, UAE Airport. This is the end of the trip, however, it is not the end of my journey and this will continue to discover the world that will fulfill my dreams. Some people think why I am spending so much on travel and see the places. Some people think I am kind of person who wants to show off. You couldn’t please everyone to understand you when you are a few steps away to achieve those dreams. All I want to say I will never regret doing something that makes me feel happy no matter how difficult and how expensive it is, as long as you know that you are capable to achieve your dreams "just go for it". If you were in my situation, believe yourself! I am 26 right now but I know I am just exploring the world a long way to go see you in my next travel blog!!! 

This blog will not be complete if I would not mention my end quote.

In French:
Merci beaucoup d'avoir lu mon blog, de belles personnes!
Je t'aime tous de Joanna ton amie!

In English:
Thank you so much for reading my blog, beautiful people!
I love you all from Joanna your friend!


PS if something I forgot to include please write a comment or recommendations and I will try to cover it in my next blog.

If you want to see more photos of mine then you could follow me on my Instagram accounts one of them is my personal and the other one is my public account:


@unjoannable_m3
 @jv_quirks

 Subscribe to my blog to get a notification whenever I have a new blog to publish! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braces Pros and Cons

Micro Needle Acne Scars Treatment